A quick reminder that there’s just one more day (ok, two, cause we’re talking
US time) for you to contribute to the annual CC fundraising campaign.

The CC CEO, Joi Ito, has just sent out his final message for the campaign.
We’re currently about $12,000 short of the goal of $500,000 - which is pretty
impressive considering the economic crisis, but still not so good for next
year’s budget.

Your money will be supporting the liberation of the internet. Just read this
year’s great Commoner Letters to see some of the great work CC does. Plus you
get some really cool swag for donating - exclusive albums, T-shirts, laptop
covers, stickers (oh yeah).

So for all of those who have been meaning to donate and have been to busy
enjoying the Christmas cheer to get around to it - get your skates on.