Hi,

Nominations closed yesterday and these are the received nominations:

President       Brianna Laugher
Vice President  Liam Wyatt
Vice President  Gideon Digby
Treasurer       Brian Salter-Duke
Secretary       Sarah Ewart
Ordinary Member         John Vandenberg
Ordinary Member         Nathan Carter
Ordinary Member         Andrew Owens

Candidate statements and nomination information is available at
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/2008-2009_AGM>.

This means we will hold a ballot for the position of Vice President
(1) and Ordinary Member (2).

We anticipate using memberdb to allow voting prior to the AGM. Using
memberdb you can change your vote during the voting period (you get an
email record sent to you). This should allow more members to
participate than if we require in-person attendance.

The voting period will likely be from Tuesday up to the AGM. I will
write to the members list to announce when voting opens.

thanks,
Brianna