> Should the VP candidates be included in the Ordinary Member election
> too (if they want to) so the failing VP candidate may still be a
> committee member if they get enough votes to be an Ordinary Member?
> (Probably not for this election.)
>
> --
> Mark Hurd, B.Sc.(Ma.)(Hons.)

I'd say that section 23(2) of the rules probably rules this out, namely "A
candidate may only be nominated for one office, or as an ordinary member of
the committee, prior to the annual general meeting."

Also, I feel it would be a bit odd now that nominations have closed to
change the way the election will be conducted.

Cheers,
Craig

Craig Franklin
PO Box 1093