I don't know how I'd be able to do some physical legwork, but as long
as we're all kept in the loop via the wiki or mailing list, everyone
should be able to give input and ideas. I'm already thinking of a few
things already.

For example, for the AGM we should probably have a huge projection of
IRC and/or Skype on a wall for everyone who couldn't come, to see or
hear us. Probably similar in idea to how we did it today.

2009/1/11 Confusing Manifestation <confusingmanifestat...@gmail.com>:
> As per my discussion at the AGM, I'd like to get things moving with
> the idea of holding a wiki conference this year. I've started a page
> on the wiki (http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/AusWikiConf_2009) which I'd
> like people to update, and put forward opinions of the options listed
> there.
>
> In terms of what's written there now, I'm in favour of having a medium
> scope conference in Canberra around September/October, as long as I
> can get support in doing the legwork.
>
> CM

Always here,
Zero