I am in Canberra, well I'm in Sydney now for 2 weeks but I live in
Canberra, and am a recently joined member (I think). Pretty busy with
U3A stuff but if you're short of bodies who are actually in the
capital, I can probably contribute some time and do some things that
are best facilitated by person to person communication.

Huigh

On 1/11/09, Confusing Manifestation <confusingmanifestat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As per my discussion at the AGM, I'd like to get things moving with
> the idea of holding a wiki conference this year. I've started a page
> on the wiki (http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/AusWikiConf_2009) which I'd
> like people to update, and put forward opinions of the options listed
> there.
>
> In terms of what's written there now, I'm in favour of having a medium
> scope conference in Canberra around September/October, as long as I
> can get support in doing the legwork.
>
> CM

Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water.
And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew
them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb
does. Now you tell me what you know. -- Groucho Marx