Oh, I knew I forgot to mention something...

yeah, I think you need to add something to MediaWiki namespace, like from this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.js

The code for collapsible tables is on that page.

It's kind of stretching the boundaries of my abilities already but...
I'm gonna see what I can do anyway.

2009/1/13 Orderinchaos78 <orderinchao...@gmail.com>:
> Yeah it seems the MediaWiki extension it's based on isn't installed on
> wikimedia.org.au.
>
> 2009/1/13 Lloyd Nguyen <zero1...@gmail.com>
>>
>> After I got rid of a few things that made the template over
>> complicated (i.e. depending on 1 character templates) I tried to fix
>> it myself but couldn't really get it to work, either. Some looking
>> around tells me that a small bit of javascript is needed to create
>> collapsible tables.
>>
>> I don't think a collapsible table is needed yet anyway; the list still
>> looks a bit messy.
>>
>> 2009/1/13 private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com>:
>> > hi all,
>> >
>> > If you get a moment, check this page out;
>> >
>> > http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Powerhouse_Museum
>> >
>> > It's a sort of holding page on our wiki for centralising the information
>> > about how our relationship to the PHM folk may develop - right now I've
>> > been
>> > trying to start a bit of a report for them to show them how wonderful
>> > releasing media freely is - and what a fantastic reach it gets :-)
>> >
>> > I think a wiki effort to improve the formatting, structure, and flesh
>> > out
>> > all the available info. would be great - so if anyone has any time and
>> > is
>> > interested - dive in!
>> >
>> > Also, I tried to get the 'collapsible' box template thing working,
>> > basically
>> > just by copying over the templates from en - I have no idea why it isn't
>> > quite working, or what consequences there are in creating templates, so
>> > apologies for any problems caused, and if anyone has any expertise in
>> > that
>> > area, there's another small job to do :-)
>> >
>> > cheers,
>> >
>> > Peter
>> > PM.

>> --