If those people have voluntarily listed themselves as supporting WMAU,
surely a note on their talk page stating that the AGM has occurred and the
result of it (new committee) wouldn't hurt - as well as a link to futher
details on current activities - the PHM, Canberra convention, etc.

Regards,

Charles