I agree, that's a fantastic article (pity they still link to
wikipedia.com). I'm particularly glad that she looks at the article
clean-up tags in a positive light - unlike some people who point at
them as proof that WP is inaccurate, she seems to take the position
that any source has issues but at least here they're openly admitted
(and hopefully fixable).

CM