I've added the art gallery of nsw to the wiki page linked upthread, because
it seems they're getting involved in the 'Wiki loves art' project which I've
signed up to. This is getting quite exciting, being a truly international
project now, and any Sydneysiders on this list who'd like more information
about what's happening (or better yet, want to help organise / cajole /
decide what should happen!) should feel free to contact me via any of the
usual means, or at the central Wiki page;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Loves_Art

Re : accredation etc. - when I've chatted to people, I've just been very
clear that I'm just a wiki volunteer, and have no official role (kinda like
David on the telly in the UK) - I'm kinda ambivilent about the concept of
accredation, but would likely buy into any system the chapter felt was a
good idea. - I also may have some news about the Sea Eagles in due course,
so will drop that into the wiki page too :-)

cheers,

Peter
PM.