(whoops, pressed send by accident) ... was omitted entirely. The bit they
did quote ran something like, the needs of the encyclopaedia for neutral
reliable articles and the needs of the community which maintained the
articles needed to be balanced, and that there was a risk that in effect we
might end up favouring one perspective over another based simply on the
length of time people had been around.