Congratulations, good job!

I'm looking forward meeting you in Berlin, I'm just sitting in the train an
hour before Berlin main station.

Recently we tried to free the video archive of the swiss television, in which
we got quite far (technically we were all set, from automatic conversion,
watermark addition, uploading and templates, all tested in a private copy of
Commons) but in the end 3rd party rights on the material which don't allow
changes to it stopped the problem. But we're still working on other
solutions.
So I am happy that you had more luck than we had!

See you and keep up the good work,

Manuel

--
Regards