see
http://www.smh.com.au/news/home/technology/parents-warned-of-wikiporn-risk/2009/05/23/1242498976065.html

Unfortunately it's not a good news one, dealing with 'Wikiporn risk' - but I
think a 'well done' to brianna for sounding wise and sensible in a difficult
situation is due :-)

The worry is that in many ways this is the tip of the iceberg in regard to
'wikiporn' - unfortunately I've well and truly passed the stage where I'm
boring folk with my concerns (see the foundation-l list for more details) -
but much of the material on commons (shots of nudity taken at beaches
without the subjects' permission, and freely licensed images of all sorts of
explicit sexual activity) makes me worried that this story may not be the
last we hear on this subject.......

cheers,

Peter
PM.