found myself nodding furiously at Pengo's first post :-)

@nickj - it sound to me that you have the appropriate technical know how to
implement the 'open editing once you've confirmed your email' approach which
this thread seems to be moving towards - would you be prepared to make the
appropriate necessary technical changes, given the appropriate access?

@brianna / other committee types reading - would you mind nick having said
access, and making said changes? I think it'd be most helpful :-)

it'd be very cool to move towards resolving this one in reasonably short
order :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.