Dear all,
I must send my apologies as I will not be attending this Wiki-Wednesday. I'm
currently at the Australian Historical Association conference at the
university of the Sunshine Coast:
http://www.usc.edu.au/University/MediaPublications/Events/EventsHidden/ConstructingThePast.htm
presenting
a part of my thesis - trying to get historians to recognise the value of
Wikipedia's edit history as a primary source archive of contemporary
society. For example, imagine how useful the Wikipedia community's talk page
debates and rapidly evolving edit history of articles about events (e.g. the
Virginia Tech massacre or the Muhammed Image controversy) would be to the
historians of the future! I call this the "endless palimpsest" factor.

So, as a result, I won't be at this month's Wiki-Wednesday as much as I
would like to. Have a ball guys!

-Liam

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata