Good luck in South America to all! Glad to see that Australia is sending
such a hugely capable group as our ambassadors, and the topics all sound
mighty interesting. Maybe also try and suss out the general
vibe/responses/comments for a 2011 wikimania bid for Australia?

> Angela is running a discussion session on MediaWiki usability.

Wow, now that's a can of worms! ... from the discussions about GUI
editors, to where the [edit] link should be, to how over-cluttered the
monobook skin is with links above of and to the left of the main content
area, this is a big topic with lots of scope for improvement, and
(hopefully) any gains in this area lead to wider adoption of wikis in
general and more active contributors for wikipedia specifically.

-- All the best,
Nick.