Hi folks,

Just a final reminder that nominations for a seat on the next committee need
to be completed today. You can see a list of all confirmed candidates so far
at http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/2009-2010_AGM/Candidates. If you would
like to nominate but don't know anyone to nominate you, please email me
off-list.

Cheers,
Sarah