Hi Richard,

Thanks for supporting the chapter. If you can remember the exact reasons you
decided not to join, we can talk about it. Unfortunately the membership
requirements are set down in both the Association Rules and the Victorian
legislation and there's not much flexibility. I'm personally not really
comfortable with asking people for their real names and addresses and it was
something that the membership discussed at length when forming the chapter
but it's just not something we can get around.

Cheers,
Sarah