From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of private
musings
Sent: Monday, 14 December 2009 6:01 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] warning on the wiki

well... being a technical genius 'n all - I identified the problem as due to
the wiki source logo - and I changed Image: to File: - something tells me
that this is nothing to do with why the problem went away.. but it has.

cheers,

Peter,

PM.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:58 PM, private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com>