On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 4:25 PM, private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also recently asked on the WMAU wiki about how an
> 'official chapter position' might be formed (on the ISP filtering stuff),
> and andrew responded that the official chapter position would be determined
> by the committee
I don't agree that the official position should be determined solely
by the committee, it needs to be done in consultation with members and
endorsed by the committee. When we made a submission for the
Australian Digital Future Directions inquiry we asked the members of
the organisation for their input and views. It is important for this
consultation to be done on issues such as this.

Regards,
Nathan.