The committee at its strategy meeting on the weekend discussed what we can
do for education and a number of ideas are being canvassed. Adam's lesson
plan idea (from IdeaScale) was one of them; there's also discussions with
external bodies (both teachers associations and government departments)
either active or near-future planned.

I'm deliberately keeping it brief as I am not speaking for the committee,
only as an individual member of it.

cheers
Andrew