When you start quoting Sanger's recent spray against Wikipedia to back up
your argument then you know you've got larger problems....
Seriously - whilst I think it's an important issue that Wikipedia needs to
be aware of how children could be affected by seeing adult material on
Wikipedia (and how that might result in lesser access to Wikipedia in
schools - which would harm our mission of providing educational materials) -
surely you've realised that the way you go about peddling this issue, forum
shopping, is not helping your cause.

There was a lengthy, heated, and ultimately instructive debate recently (as
a result of that Sanger spray) about how Wikipedia could provide tools to
end-users for filtering the content they receive from Wikipedia that didn't
undermine our principles of not censoring etc. Why not get involved in that
existing conversation rather than trying to make this an Australian-specific
issue?

-Liam

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata