G'day all,
I'm curious as to which brave Chapter folk have made the trip up North and
will be attending Wikimania? - It'd be cool to have a bit of an australian
perspective update somewhere on the official wiki - I'm only really aware
that Liam will be there - any others?
Also - I had a (very) brief IRC chat with a fellow chapter chap this arvo,
and couldn't recall if / when dues might be um... due again - do we owe WMAU
money? - It's quite possible that I've just completely missed any email or
notification or something, so apologies if so, I thought it was worth
confirming :-)
cheers,
Peter,
PM.