On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Craig Frankiln <cr...@halo-17.net> wrote:
> With the AGM fast approaching, I was wondering if any of my fellow Brisbane
> people would be interested in getting together once more to listen in and
> discuss general Wiki-stuff?  I’m happy to offer my home as the location once
> more, although I’ve moved (to the Craigslea area) since the last AGM and my
> new house isn’t quite as convenient for public transport as my Nundah
> apartment was.  Alternatively, if we can get a volunteer with wireless
> internet and a laptop, we can do the State Library thing again.
>
> Any interest, please either respond or ping me off-list so I can gauge
> interest!

Yes please.  I will be on holidays up in the sunny state.  I wont have
my laptop with me ;-)

I'm happy with either venue.  Where was it held last year?  Did we
have a skype or voice link from Brisbane last year?  Did it work well?

I've started the wiki page for the Brisbane meetup

http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/2010-2011_AGM/Brisbane

--
John Vandenberg