---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jutta von Dincklage <jutta....@cancer.org.au>

Dear All,

Just letting you know that we have finalised the details for the
RecentChangesCamp x in Sydney.

The event is scheduled for 16 March 2011, 6-8pm

Location: 120 Chalmers St, Sydney @ Cancer Council Australia office,
Boardroom on Ground Floor (50m from Central Station Devonshire St exit)

Please register your attendance on the eventbrite page

http://rccxsydney.eventbrite.com/

Details can also be found on the event wiki page: http://bit.ly/fymoXb

All topics we discussed at the RCC in Canberra can be found here
http://bit.ly/fswm5b.

We hope to see you all there for some stimulating wiki discussions.

Don’t forget to forward the event details to your wiki contacts (eventbrite
let’s you choose your social media channels ;-) )

Kind regards,

Jutta von Dincklage, Chris Watkins and Liam Wyatt

[image: recent changes camp expanded.jpg]

<<image002.jpg>>