From: Jutta von Dincklage
Sent: Monday, 4 July 2011 12:10 PM
To: 'wikimediaau-l@lists.wikimedia.org'; memb...@wikimedia.org.au;
'foundatio...@lists.wikimedia.org'
Subject: Call for input: Strategic planning at Wikimedia Australia

Dear All,

Wikimedia Australia's Strategic Planning group, a sub-committee of the WMAu
Committee, is currently working hard to develop a strategic plan for the
organisation. We are seeking input from all our members, the friends of WMAu,
and community stakeholders. An initial Strategic Planning Subcommittee workshop
on the 16th and 17th July will deliberate over these issues including
submissions received up to 15th July.

We know that this is short notice, but Wikimedia Australia would welcome your
ideas by 15 July 2011 (before our first strategic planning workshop on 16-17
July)!

How to contribute your ideas and suggestions

1.       Read our strategic planning
pages<http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Strategic_Planning>

2.       Submit your suggestions on our Wikimedia Australia's ideascale
page<http://strategywmau.ideascale.com/>

Wikimedia Australia members can also discuss ideas on our public discussion
place<http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Billabong> and the private mailing
list<http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Mailing_list>.

Timeline: 1 July - 15 July 2011

We look forward to hearing about your suggestions.

Best wishes,

Wikimedia Australia Strategic Planning Sub-committee