Sorry to "toot my own horn" but I just found out that an interview I did
ages ago at the National Library has now been shown today on ABC News24!
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-20/the-culture-quarter/3581768 all about
GLAM-wiki work :-) I'm very happy with how they put it together - looks
great. It's not investigative journalism so there's no "tricky questions"
or "opposing point of view". One interesting thing is how in the very brief
part where I talk about the problems of copyright they overlay me with
images of someone, presumably pretending to be Cuban, smoking a cigar in
front of a picture of Che Guevara!

First time on TV, woo hoo :-)

-Liam

wittylama.com/blog