In the interests of keeping the discussion in one place, there's a
discussion taking place about this, and in particular questioning some of
the assumptions in the conditions, at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Australian_Wikipedians%27_notice_board#Wikimedians_to_the_Games-
I think it's very important that we not *dis*courage people from
contributing by setting up the Commons contributors against the Wikipedians
(or vice versa), or telling people that if they can't contribute the exact
way the chapter demands that their contribution is worthless.

kindest regards
Andrew