Nice :-)

I really like "The Conversation" too. Scholarly opinion on current issues,
non-profit and Australian - it makes an excellent reference source for
Wikipedia :-) It's also using a Creative Commons license which is great
[cc-by-ND, but that's better than all other media sources!].

-Liam

Wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata