Hey,

I've got permission to take team photographs like I did with the women's
water polo team for the women's national softball team.  I've got all the
articles for the current roster prepped to take to DYK once I move them to
the main name space.  I've written two and a half Wikinews articles about
games leading up to their test series against Japan at
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Japanese_national_team_beats_ACT_softball_team,
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Japanese_national_team_decisively_beats_ACT_10-0_in_four_innings,
and
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Adam_Folkard_and_Nick_Norton_ready_for_more_men%27s_softball
.

If anyone who is a good photographer with a good camera can be in Canberra
for Saturday to help me take pictures, that would be fantastic.  The help
is appreciated. :) I can take pictures myself if push comes to shove  but
I'd prefer some one with a bit more experience. :)  The pictures I've taken
can be found at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Hawker_International_Softball_Centreand
yeah.

If there are any photographers with experience taking pictures and
uploading to commons, the help is appreciated. :)

--
mobile: 0412183663
twitter: purplepopple