Hi everyone - I imagine there will be a meetup this Sunday - I've only just got
back to Melbourne today (still on the way home actually) - I've been at
Wikimania so am just getting up to speed with everything. We may do it on the
last Sunday of the month (29th) which is a separation from the norm, but gives
potential attendees a bit more notice. An announcement will be made either
today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve Zhang

Sent from my iPhone