Hi everyone,
This coming Sunday 22nd July we have another WMAU meetup for 11am at
Computerbank, 483 Victoria Street, West Melbourne. We encourage participation
from WMAU members; the general wikimedian community, and people who have an
interest perhaps through editing on Wikipedia.

The organising committee are happy to announce that a regular participant to
our 2012 meetups, Cuddy Wifter, will be presenting his plans for a Wikipedia
training course to be held as a University of Third Age (U3A) course, and we
are particularly interested in who might be able to assist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Melbourne_23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Melbourne

Anne Frazer
Secretary - Wikimedia Australia