I say again:

What is the grant request FOR?

So far I've worked out it's a travel grant related to Winter Paralympic
sports. It now appears you're saying it was a request for $12,000.

Am I to assume that this means you're looking for 12 grand of travel and
accomodation expenses, or are there more elements? Where to?

Moreover, are you saying that you've spent $12,000 on the assumption that
the Chapter was going to repay you despite not formal, minuted &
public, vote of the committee? $12k for one project is a large amount so I
think it stands to reason that since even the "small grants" request are
public that this one would  be public if it were approved too.

And, again, why are you copying in the Chapter Members and Australian
mailing lists if none of us know what the subject of the grant request is?

-Liam

--
wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata