I sent this big noting myself, but it only went to Kerry and bounced from
Francis:

I'm on a mobile, composing this abstract, under the impression that you may
not have received many abstracts owing to a probable lack of resources in
getting the call out. Either that, or my 6 long and exhausting years
working full time in educational development across 4 educational
institutions, where I used WMF projects for education, as well as drafting
policy and supporting hundreds of academic staff to use the projects, has
gone unnoticed to the organisers of the symposium.

I would like to be a part of any development in this space, and would be
more than prepared to detail my work - some successful, most failures, and
I would like to explain why.

These include:

1. Writing the Wikibook, Open Educational Practices: a user guide for
organisations (Otago Polytechnic)

2. Managing the Wikibook project: Sustainable Business (Otago Polytechnic)

3. Co managing the Wikibook: The Anatomy and Physiology of Animals (Otago
Polytechnic)

4. Instigating and managing Otago Polytechnic's use of Wikieducator (with
intention to migrate all work to Wikiversity)

5. Instigating and initially managing the History of Paralympics Australia
project across Wikiversity, Wikipedia, Wikinews, and Commons (University of
Canberra)

6. Instigating and managing a submission to Uni Canberra's review of
Intellectual Property Policy in Wikiversity

7. Co managing 2 Recent Changes Camps at the Uni Canberra (2010 and 2011)

8. Now instigating and managing a pilot of open educational development
using the WMF projects, primarily WV at this stage, at La Trobe University

There's more, including the PhD project space on Wikiversity, but will this
do as an abstract?

On such short notice I won't be able to secure funding from La Trobe, but
if WMAu could fund my travel by land, I will look into a minibus hire and
try to convince my workmates to come with me.