Hi All,

Wikimedia Australia has some training sessions coming up over the coming
months, and we are looking for some volunteers to travel to these locations
and help deliver training.  In each case you'll be paired with a Wikimedian
who has previously done training, but we'd like you to help out new editors
with Wikisyntax, image uploads, and answering questions about the way that
things work in our world.  The workshops we have arranged so far are:

11 April - Boonah (QLD)
19 April - Beaudesert (QLD)
26 April - Wagga Wagga* (NSW)
24 May - Canterbury/Sydney (NSW)
29 May - Broken Hill* (NSW)
20 June - Southport/Gold Coast (QLD)

For the locations marked with an asterisk, the chapter is willing to fund
travel and accommodation costs for a trainer under the Regional Workshops
programme.  For other locations, if there is a travel expense then it may
be covered under the Volunteer Support Programme.

http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Volunteer_Support_Programme

If you are interested and available, please either reply to this thread,
email me privately, or drop a note on my talkpage [[:en:User
talk:Lankiveil]] and I'll fill you in with further information.

Note that these are not the only workshops that we'll be running in 2013,
and I hope to have new events in other parts of the country to announce
soon.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin
Wikimedia Australia