Hi Liam,

There isn't a single point of contact, but on the OSM Australia mailing
list there has recently been a discussion about Government usage of OSM in
Australia - sounds like it is up your alley?
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2013-May/thread.html

If you are happy with me posting your details on the list I can do so - do
you have an NLA email address you'd prefer me to use?

Regards,

Charles