The funding for this project was reserved, and is still in the bank.

John Vandenberg.
sent from Galaxy Note
On Jun 28, 2013 4:54 PM, "Adam Jenkins" <adam.jenk...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's great news. :) But while I apologise if this puts any sort of
dampener on it (hopefully not), but at the AGM we were told that this would
place WMAU in debt if we didn't get funding from the second round FDC. I am
sure that expenses were reduced after the decision not to go for the second
round of funding, but just to confirm, are we still in a position to meet
the 2013 commitment with existing funds?