Hi All,

The transcript for the meeting has been posted here:

http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Meeting:Public_(2013-07-07)/Transcript

Participation was again low this month.  Is the time on a Sunday afternoon
no longer convenient for the majority of members, or was there simply no
interest in the topics being discussed this time around?  We're very
willing to experiment with different times and/or mediums if anyone would
like to try anything a bit different.  I do notice that we had a great
turnout when we did the meeting on a Sunday night back in April, would
people like to try that again?

Regards,
Craig Franklin
Wikimedia Australia