both wonderful ideas Leigh, the second is something thats been talked about
in WA as well, its also rather simple to setup though the big hurdles are
on the hosting side of things, theres too many endangered Indigenous
languages and stories that should be recorded. If you expand on that theme
we are currently working on WWI projects the one thing we cant reproduce
and present is the stories of those that were there but we still have time
to record stories from WWII, Korea, Vietnam... likewise places, towns,
communities in WA are all to quickly dropping off the map we could be out
recording those as well... This ties in with the WMF strategic plan key
points of;

   - Increase Participation
   - Increase Reach
   - Improve quality
   - Encourage inovation

There is the one over riding factor "*Imagine a world in which every single
human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge" *until we reach
these communities and have them participating we arent sharing the sum of
all knowledge, imagine that :(

--
GN.
Gn. Blogg: http://gnangarra.wordpress.com