Yeah, I attended quite a few of them when I was working for the Foundation
(even though they were normally at 2am, they made me feel more a part of the
team :-) - they're quite informative and I would recommend anyone interested in
the Foundation's activities to watch the below video.

Steven Zhang
Committee Member, Wikimedia Australia
steven.zh...@wikimedia.org.au