Indeed I did ... sorry about that ... I missed two nominations that came at the very last minute but within the time window.

Therefore, in addition we have:
*Gideon Digby nominated for vice-president by Charles Gregory and Andrew Owens *Charles Gregory nominated for an ordinary member position by Gideon Digby and Andrew Owens

There is no need for an election for the ordinary member positions because Gideon Digby will become vice-president by default, leaving four people for four ordinary member positions.

Graham