I don't have the email addresses of the participants, that lies with
another department of the national library. However, at gnangarra's
suggestion earlier today I have asked for a message to be forwarded to
Sablecrossing (who didn't put in her email to her user
preferences) inviting her to the next Perth meetup (which is conveniently
held at the SLWA).
Best I can do :-)
-Liam

On Thursday, December 5, 2013, Andrew Owens wrote:

> Hi Liam,
>
> Would it be possible to link up Sablecrossing with the WA Wikimedians so
> they have a local contact point / volunteer assistance if necessary?
>
> kindest regards
> Andrew
>

> On 3 December 2013 09:16, Liam Wyatt <liamwy...@gmail.com<javascript:_e({},
> 'cvml', 'liamwy...@gmail.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> Sats, I'm not sure why you're so cynical about this, but there indeed
>> were people from each state and territory. I never said that the Eastern
>> mainland states were the centre of the universe.
>>
>> You can see from the project page where they came from because they wrote
>> newspaper articles from publications in their own state.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/State_Library_of_New_South_Wales/NSLA_Training_November_2013#Trainees
>>
>> So, user:newspapertas is from tassie, user:sablecrossing is from WA. The
>> other areas you've not mentioned are user:rubyandlilysmum and
>> user:nikki_7619 from S.A. and user:cyclone_sunday from the N.T. You can
>> also see the new newspapers for NSW, VIC,  ACT, QLD with their respective
>> trainees.
>>
>> -Liam
>>

>> wittylama.com
>> Peace, love & metadata
>>

>> On 3 December 2013 11:53, SatuSuro <satus...@gmail.com<javascript:_e({},
>> 'cvml', 'satus...@gmail.com');>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>  Liam
>>>
>>> ''there are a couple of trained Wikipedia editors among the staff of each
>>> state/territory library now,''
>>>
>>> you sure about that, it would be usefull to know if that is verifiable
>>> (do you have a citation with that?)
>>>
>>> NSW, VIC,  ACT, QLD may indeed be the centre of the universe,
>>> its just havent heard who they are in WA or TAS for instance
>>>
>>> would be useful to know who how why what etc
>>>
>>> sats from wa

wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata