Hi all,

With the centenary of World War I getting closer, events leading up to it are
starting occur. Last Saturday was the launch of the re-enactment of the
Kangaroo March, though the march will not occur until 2015, which will follow
the similar route as the original Kangaroos but there will be other
re-enactment marches as well. Though there could be some changes to the
marches, since General Peter Cosgrove AC MC (Ret'd) had suggested, in his
speech, that all the marches change the dates they depart and arrive at Martin
Place. I hope to get some video checked (for quality) and uploaded on to
Commons.

I think that if volunteers are close enough to the event and have the free time
to document the lead-up events, will be valuable for the future and also when
adding content about the events held for the centenary of World War I.

60 photographs of the event have been uploaded.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Launch_of_the_Kangaroo_March_Centenary_Re-enactment

Regards,
Robert