No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)

If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack it
on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as I
give it a read....

either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting folk
know messages are getting through....

oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney

best,

Peter,
PM.