Agreed - any of the public meetings I've attended have been a waste of
time. The few I've attended have had to be kept going on life support, and
very few lay members turn up to them. It's not in my view working as a form
of engagement, and I don't think when they were instituted it would have
been expected they would continue indefinitely without review. If anyone
has any ideas to improve member engagement with the chapter, we're open to
them.

kindest regards
Andrew