Craig,

Can you possibly explain how John doing the RIGHT thing would be a wheel
war.

If we were to apply on-wiki rules here, John undoing Steven's action would
be normal practice. If Zhang were to come along and undo John's action,
then this would be wheel warring.

The exception to this is if Zhang were to do an admin action under
authority of Arbcom, and John came along and undid. That would be wheel
warring.

Of course, you being an admin would know this, so I am unsure why you are
totally misinterpreting what a "wheel war" is. God help anyone on en.wp who
might come across your use of the tools if your lax understanding of basic
concepts is like this in actual practice.

No-one gave the WMAU committee authority over this list, and I expect
Steven Zhang to answer the questions which have been raised of him. I would
also expect, if he expects to remain an admin of this list, to undo the
"kill" himself.

This is an absolute disgrace that dissenting voices within this community
are silenced, and that this silencing is done with the blessing (or at
least the silence) of some in the community.

This type of rubbish is what actually brings this community and our
projects into disrepute.

Scotty