Now that's a pretty damn cool release!
Just looking through the flickr stream I can see some pics that we will
have no use for (staff Halloween party, anyone?) but a *whole bunch* that
we can - individual airframes, maintenance work underway, plane interiors
(inc. the cockpit) and fittings, ground equipment, security/emergency
drills... Useful for much more than just articles specifically relating to
Jetstar itself.

I've often advocated to commercial organisations that since the *point* of
their taking marketing photos is to get people to use them, making them
available to us to potentially use is a big opportunity. While we don't use
them in an directly promotional way, surely having *your* product being
available to be used as the canonical visual representation of its category
on the relevant Wikipedia (in this case for example a Boeing plane painted
in your company colours) is a good business-case to make to their marketing
and legal teams! Congratulations on making this argument successfully
Russavia.

wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata