On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:09:34AM +1000, Steve Zhang wrote:
> Hi John,

> We're going to do a public meeting on the first Sunday of May (the 4th) at
> 4pm AEDST but we're going to experiment with Google Hangouts on Air as well
> as IRC, as opposed to just IRC, and see if this improves engagement.

Please. please do'nt. It will be chaos. How do people who are not on
both know what is going on with the one they do not have? Or are we
expected to be on both?

Brian.

> Steve
>

> On 14 April 2014 16:57, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Steve Zhang <cro0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Just a brief note, we will be deferring the public meeting that is
> > normally
> > > today to another time.
> >
> > Any update on when the next public meeting will be?
> >
> > --
> > John Vandenberg

                Brian Salter-Duke bd...@wikimedia.org.au
    Active on English Wikipedia, Meta-Wiki, Wikiversity, and others.
 [[User:Bduke]] is single user account with en:Wikipedia main account.