Hi all,

After reconciling all our various systems, and as promised, here is a
breakdown of the membership as it stands on 30 April 2014.

Total membership is 59, of whom 2 are overseas. Of the remaining 57:

* 15 (26.3%) are in NSW (11 in Sydney)
* 14 (24.6%) are in VIC (14 in Melbourne)
* 9 (15.8%) are in WA (8 in Perth)
* 7 (12.3%) are in QLD (6 in Brisbane)
* 4 (7.0%) are in TAS (3 in Hobart, 1 in Launceston)
* 4 (7.0%) are in ACT; and
* 4 are in SA.

No members were located in the Northern Territory as at 30 April.

Rural vs urban - 7 (12.3%) are located outside their state or territory's
largest city, 4 of whom are in NSW. This does not include those on the
urban fringes who may technically live in a semi-rural area.

Longevity of membership:

* 13 (22.0%) joined in 2008
* 3 (5.1%) joined in 2009
* 5 (8.5%) joined in 2010
* 14 (23.7%) joined in 2011
* 10 (16.9%) joined in 2012
* 13 (22.0%) joined in 2013.

This does not reflect former members, but simply the join dates of those
who are current members.

17 of the 59 present members (28.8%) have at one stage or another served on
the committee. In total 22 people have served on the committee since 2008.

I wanted to do one on meetup attendance but this information is not
available on the system.

kindest regards

Andrew Owens
Secretary