With 25th of April 2015 being the 100th year of the Anzacs, I attend most
events in Wagga. The amount of photographs are not large but are something at
least.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:2015_Anzac_Day,_Wagga_Wagga

I was unable to attend the dawn service due to the weather (raining heavily)
and having loaned equipment, I didn't want it to be damaged. Another issue I
had was having the incorrect time for the march, which was wrong by half an
hour (limiting the spot I could stand). Some more photos of the sunset service
maybe uploaded, when time permits.

I do hope we see some photos freely licensed from Anzac Day events, it would be
rather sad if we don't.

Robert (Bidgee)