Resolvido, vamos aos reports.
Pietro

________________________________
 De: Béria Lima <berial...@gmail.com>
Para: Wikimedia Brasil <wikimediabr-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 1 de Dezembro de 2011 12:32
Assunto: Re: [Wikimedia Brasil] Wikimedia Brazil

Para tentar resolver o problema, e seguindo a sugestão do Everton, acabo de
mandar o seguinte mail ao ChapCom.
_____
Béria Lima
(351) 925 171 484

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse
sonho.

On 1 December 2011 14:31, Béria Lima <berial...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, just a small note: Both reports for 2010 and 2011 are not finished yet. I
hope that is not a problem. We are working on it right now.

>Thanks for you attention,
>
>_____
>Béria Lima
>(351) 925 171 484
>
>Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
>acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse
>sonho.
>

>On 1 December 2011 13:44, Béria Lima <berial...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Hello People from ChapCom again :D
>>
>>So, a month ago you made us some questions. We put those to discussion with
>>our group and the answers can be find here:
>>http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Perguntas_do_ChapCom
>>
>>Our bylaws are almost ready, and will follow the questions in some weeks.
>>
>>Thanks for you time,
>>_____
>>Béria Lima
>>(351) 925 171 484
>>
>>Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
>>acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse
>>sonho.
>>

>>On 2 October 2011 22:26, Béria Lima <berial...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Hello people from ChapCom,
>>>
>>>As you surely know, in the past, the Brazilian community started
      a process for establishing a local organization to promote the WMF
      projects within the country. Early in September 2008, we submitted
      to the ChapCom a proposal for creating the chapter Wikimedia
      Brasil, which was approved. Nevertheless, in the same year,  the
      volunteers have chosen not to establish a formal chapter in that
      time. The reasons were pointed out in the Chapter Report 2008, but
      this discussion never ended.

>>>In 2011, the whole Brazilian community has finally reached an
      agreement, in order to create a minimum legal structure to support
      and expand our activities across the country. Those activities
      will keep being freely created and driven by volunteers, but with
      legal, institutional and financial support by WMBR Board. With such
      model in mind, we have re-written our  bylaws, which is now being
      reviewed by lawyers. The next step will be submitting it to the
      ChapCom and asking for the new recognizement as a chapter. All our
      steps are being widely announced, either in our mailing-list as in
      social networks and also discussed in our wiki and in many
      IRC-meetings.